It was Monday, February 23, 2004 when sungo took the soap box, saying:
: i seem to have deleted rocco's original mail before responding to it. oh
: well.
:
: so the question is: newbies seem to not understand $_[KERNEL] and
: friends. what to do about it?
:
: my answer is this: POE::Sweeten::Args, written by Casey West,
: specifically to alleviate this problem.  Let's document it in the core
: (Don't like this argument style? POE::Sweeten::Args offers two other
: varieties.).  If it really becomes must, lets talk to casey about
: pulling it into the core with a name like POE::Arguments.

Well, POE::Sugar::Args. I'm willing to give it up if Rocco wants it.

  Casey West

--
Considering the flames and intolerance, shouldn't USENET be spelled
ABUSENET?