> The doco for both is thin.

:( I thought I did a pretty decent job at doc for ::Child... if you have any
suggestions I'd be happy to consider them.

> PoCo::Child has the strangely named parm "Alias", which doesn't
> set the alias of the component but the alias of the session
> postbacks are posted to.

why would you want to set the alias of the component's internal session when
you are never going to address it? and what's strange about naming it
"alias"?  what would you name it?

> POE::Component::Base

I love it.  and now that we're talking about this, could we shorten the base
name?  I have components like POE::Component::Player::Mp3 - which is
entirely too long!  Could we at least do POE::Co?