I'm in what I hope is final testing before releasing a public beta of a set of modules that act as POE components to provide Message Driven Perl services - in the vein of a JMS provider.

The intent is that someone will be able to do something similar to
#########################
        use POE;
        use POE::Component::Server::MDP::POEQueueProvider;

        my $queue      = POE::Queue::Array->new();

        POE::Component::Server::MDP::POEQueueProvider->new(
                'inline_states' => {
                    'on_message' => \&onMessage
                },
                'Queue'         => $queue
        );

        POE::Kernel->run();

        #someone puts stuff on $queue, and following is called for each message.

        sub onMessage {
                my $msg = $_[ARG0];
                print $msg->{'Priority'},$msg->{'ID'},$msg->{'Payload'};
        }

Any objections to the namespace?  Better suggestions?
"Perl Messaging Service" has already been rejected... ;-)

-Jeff Lowrey