HI,

If you are looking to implement asynchronous non-blocking outbound web
services take a look at POE::Component::Server::AsyncEndpoint

Each endpoint will run a separate process so it does no affect other
services. Yo cal pull stuff via SOAP on one side and publish it on a
STOMP queue. Then on the other side (or other system) you can subscribe
to the STOMP queue and push the info via another WebService.

Take a look at the POD which is pretty extensive and the slides
available at

http://p2ee.org/docs/PoCo-Server-AsyncEndpoint%20-%20English.odp

The AsyncEndpoint is still a little quirky but it is working in a
production environment. There is still a long way to go but please let
me know if you are interested so I will hurry the next release which
will include a number of small fixes.