From: Robert Landrum <robert.land...@corp.aol.com>
To: Deven Parekh <parekh.de...@gmail.com>
Cc: poe@perl.org
Sent: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 6:51 pm
Subject: Re: POE and perl fork interaction

It's not clear what you're trying to do, but I suspect that you're doing
it wrong.  :(?
?

Is there a reason why you don't use POE::Wheel::Run to tail the files??
?

There's also:?
?

http://search.cpan.org/~rcaputo/POE-1.003/lib/POE/Wheel/FollowTail.pm?
?

I suspect that your forked tail process may have events queued from the
parent, as outlined in POE::Wheel::Run section on Nested POE Kernels.?
?

Good luck.?
?

Rob?