Hi list,

I have one question regarding the POE::Wheel::Run kill method,
according to the cpan.org page this method delivers signal to the
child process.
We are using the POE::Wheel::Run to spawn child which then spawns
another childs in the chain. We also are using sort of watchdog timer
which sends SIGKILL  signal to the child if it takes too long to
accomplish its task to take it down.

The problem is that if we kill the child which has spawn other childs
and if we send SIGKILL signal to this child then the spawned childs
are reaped by init and are there  outside of our controll.

It would be very convenient to have also method to send the signal to
the process group id to take down all the processes within the same
process group.

Regards,

Jorge Sanchez