All,

I've been looking at the wealth of POE HTTP servers, components, etc... that
are avaiable via CPAN.  It seems most, maybe all, of these depend on
Filter::HTTPD or something similar.  As I understand it when using
Filter::HTTPD you are limited, for the most part, to being an HTTP/1.0 server.
In particular, using the filter makes it impossible to ever do HTTP
pipelining.  Is this correct?

So are there any components or other code, written using POE, that can
implement most/all of the HTTP/1.1 features?  I'm mostly concerned about
pipelining.

Thanks.

--
seth /\ sethdaniel.org