I have a poe web server that parses ajax client requests and then calls the
appropriate ikc state based on the param.  I'm wondering what the typical
error handling method is in this case.  Should I wrap this in an eval?
Should I simply check against the return value?

I also thought it would be possible to monitor the remote kernels for state
availabillity.....and only call this if the state was available.

$kernel->post( 'IKC', 'call', "poe://nmsd/Status/$params->{ikc_state}",
$params, "poe:$params->{ikc_state}" );

Just looking for some guidance on how people usually do $kernel->post()
error handling.