Hi,

I have a TCP server with persistent client connections which are not
expected to disconnect. I want to be able to bring down the
PoCo::Server::TCP, but sending "shutdown" makes a graceful client shutdown,
waiting for persistent connections to close. I've not found any way to tell
the TCP server PoCo to perform the disonnect on the server side, and the
client sessions  My application does not keep track of connected client
sessions.

According to POE::Kernel, doing:

$_[KERNEL]->signal( $_[KERNEL], 'shutdown' );

should broadcast the shutdown event to all sessions, but it doesn't seem to
close the client sessions.

Do I need to keep track of all client sessions myself? I want to restart the
server occasionally and want it to exit on INT or TERM signals - perhaps I
am attacking this in the wrong way?

BR
Gunnar