Hi,

I don't know if it helps any, but I saw this same error myself a few days ago while installing on a system that had some baggage on it. Clearing up (rm -rf) and installing from scratch made the problem go away.

The 'baggage' in question comes from the fact that I don't have root access to the system I was installing on, so I install in my own home directory. The system has been updated a few times since, and I was updating in case I'd fallen behind. So it could have been some incompatibility that wasn't managed properly, or something like that.

I'm afraid I can't give much more detail than that, I didn't really pay much attention to it since it went away.

 Cheers,
 Tony.