Hey Guido,

I am the author of those modules. And yeah, they are broken and
experimental. I was attempting to create an unholy amalgamation of
MooseX::Declare and POE. It was an abomination that needed to be killed
with fire. I should make sure I clean up those modules.

That said, I had started hacking on a replacement stack on top of
Reflex, but lost interest. You're welcome to pick it up and finish it
if that is your cup of tea.

http://nickandperla.net/gitweb/?p=reflexive-role-psgiserver.git

It is based on top of Reflexive::Role::TCPServer

https://metacpan.org/pod/Reflexive::Role::TCPServer

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a shout on
irc.perl.org/#poe or #reflex

You can also contact me via XMPP at this same address.

--

Nicholas Perez
XMPP/Email: n...@nickandperla.net