Unless I'm misunderstanding there really isn't a huge differentiation between
your choices here except in "how much work I expect to write myself".

I'd start with option 1 since that involves the least amount of work for you
personally, and is nearly a proper subset of the others. Then if you run into
problems you can escalate to a more complicated solution.

-Chris