Folks,

I have no clue how this message got into the list... I certainly didn't
moderate it in.. and I cant believe '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (duh!) is a
member of the list.  I'll ask the infrastructure people if we can stop
this. Apparently the new Beagle worm is smart enough to send messages
tuned to the recipient's email address!!

Regards
-
Avik