I am very keen to see HWPF move out of scratchpad, it seems to have a
lot of momentum recently. I was about to write a mail on this, Ryan beat
me to it. So lets do that ASAP, i think.

We should also do a dev release with this in, but I am -1 to calling it
a 2.6. And I certainly disagree to adding HWPF to a bugfix release of
2.5.1. I dont think our long-suffering users would appreciate that :)

Guys, I really think we really have to get our version numbering sane.
We seem to have introduced a few regressions in 2.5, tho we called it a
prod release. So I am all for doing a release, but calling it dev/beta
whatever. What do you think?