Personally I would like to see some more time before we cut a release,
since there is, after some months of low activity, some nice momentum in
our development. Further, I would like to ensure all file corruption
issues in 2.5.1 are solved before we do a new release.

Having said that, our release planning (and release numbering) have been
somewhat inconsistent historically :), so the above is certainly likely
to change!