Hi All

Just a heads-up that I've done the easy bit of the HSLF TextProp refactoring. I've moved the definitions for TextPropCollection and the TextProps into model.textproperties. All the tests still pass.

Next up, we should probably shift some of the logic for dealing with TextProps out of TxMasterStyleAtom and StyleTextPropAtom. While we're at it, we can probably make TxMasterStyleAtom and StyleTextPropAtom more similar. However, it'll require some thought on the best way to do all of this.

So, any suggestions on the best way to refactor this lot appreciated :)

Nick