Hi All,

I am getting following exception while reading xls file.
Can any body guide me how to fix this problem?
In the XLS i have one list box so might be this is a cause of the following
exception.
How to read list box values ?

        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.RecordFactory.createRecord(RecordFactory.java:224)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.RecordFactory.createRecords(RecordFactory.java:160)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook.<init>(HSSFWorkbook.java:163)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook.<init>(HSSFWorkbook.java:210)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook.<init>(HSSFWorkbook.java:191)
        at DynamicDropDealReadXL.main(DynamicDropDealReadXL.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
        at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.UnknownRecord.<init>(UnknownRecord.java:62)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.SubRecord.createSubRecord(SubRecord.java:57)
        at org.apache.poi.hssf.record.ObjRecord.fillFields(ObjRecord.java:99)
        at org.apache.poi.hssf.record.Record.fillFields(Record.java:90)
        at org.apache.poi.hssf.record.Record.<init>(Record.java:55)
        at org.apache.poi.hssf.record.ObjRecord.<init>(ObjRecord.java:61)
        ... 10 more
 org.apache.poi.hssf.record.RecordFormatException: Unable to construct
record instance, the following exception occured: null