Hi All,

I'd like to ask you for a hand with something.  Lots of folks are using
POI for different reasons but its hard to gear
development without having a clear handle as to what.  Early on, to my
suprise, most folks were using it for reading, but
I think that was mostly a perception/marketing problem.  I think we've
overcome that and now most folks are using it for
both reading and writing (which is still suprising) and more folks using
it for just writing (the original primary use case) than
just reading.

Part of what I think would bring more momentum to the project is if we
had real concrete examples for POI's use.  We'd
really appreciate some content for this on our web page.  If you
wouldn't mind, please submit a few short paragraphs
describing who you are (what company, industry, etc) and how you're
using POI. If you have a publically accessible URL that's even better.
 Describe the performance you've achieved, what you like best, what you
wish it had (which we'll say "coming soon" :-) ).

I'll get a few T-Shirts made once we pick the logo and send them to
maybe the 5 or 10 best (chosen semi-randomly) submissions.
Those submissions will of course go up on the webpage as well.  That and
I'll shift your RFE's higher in the Andy-todo queue. ;-)

If you prefer to remain anonymous thats okay, in that event we'll
identify you by industry only (we'd rather have non-anonymous
submissions so at least ask the boss if you would...tell him I'll give
him/her a t-shirt too if we use it in the initial run).

Thanks,

Andy

PS Other POI committers, please let me handle what goes on that page for
now as I don't want to buy a million t-shirts ;-)