I searched through the entire mailing list looking for an answer to my question but couldn't find one.
Here is the situation: I have one program that makes excel reports from an Access database using POI. This program saves the reports to a Tomcat server on my system. I have a JSP called DisplayReports which uses a JavaBean to find the files on the server and post links for each file to another JSP called DownloadFile. When i link is clicked on DisplayReports.jsp, it is suppose to run Downloads.jsp, the Open/Save dialog box opens and then it down loads to the user specified directory. The relevant portion of the code in Download.jsp looks like this:

String filepath = dbBean.getDataPath();
 response.setContentType("APPLICATION/OCTET-STREAM");
 response.setHeader("Content-Disposition",
 "attachment; filename=\"" + filename + "\"");

POIFSFileSystem fs = new POIFSFileSystem(new FileInputStream(filepath + filename));
HSSFWorkbook wb = new HSSFWorkbook(fs);
FileOutputStream fileOut = new FileOutputStream(filename);

wb.write(fileOut);
   fileOut.close();

It downloads the excel workbook with the correct name but their is no data and no sheets. What do I need to add?

Thanks,

Andrew