Hi ,
    I have written code to create and process excel sheets using POI API.
I am working on Solaris . There is  problem when i am creating the
worksheet as below :
HSSFSheet sheet = new HSSFSheet("Summary");

It is creating the sheet , but the name of the sheet is not being set. It
is having the default name as sheet0 .
I have used wrokbook.setSheetName() method also , but of no use .
Please help me to solve this .

Regards ,
Subhashini Gumpula

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to
it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or
copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments
to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and
permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you