Hi list,

The questions I'm about to ask here are probably about non supported features by POI, but I'd like to get some hints to solve them even if I have to implement it. So Nick, Yegor and anyone who is working with POI, if you can give some directions I'll appreciate.

1. I'm trying to retrieve an image from the _pictures PictureData array. The problem I'm experiencing is in the case that the picture is a slide background because there isn't a Picture model object to get the corresponding image index in the array.

2. Another problem in the background issue is to get background colors. Every background has its color scheme or follows the master scheme, but when I change the background of a single slide, I can't get that color (that doesn't follows the master background).

3. I've already asked here about numbered lists, is there any flag that indicates if the list is numbered or bulleted? Some "para_unknown" field?

4. When there is a table in a ppt file and I resize it by the border lines, the anchor isn't updated. But when I change any column or row size, the anchor is updated, and I have the correct table size and position (anchor).

Thanks in advance,

Tales Paiva