hi.... I am writing an application java that, taken in input a file .ppt, it
allows to display it in a window similar to that used in PowerPoint. Until
now I have developed these points:
- TextBox (I have to resolve a problem on the color of the font.... there is
no match among the color of PowerPoint and that extracted by the font);
- Image;
I now have a problem with the lines..... I have not found a method to
extract the start point and the end point of the line..... the information
extracted by the anchor are not enough to be able to redraw the line.....
so.... if someone can help me..... thanks to everybody
sorry for my english....