hi Rainer

I want to display an image into word document using HWPF

how i need to procced help me with some piece of code

thanks & regards

Rajeshwar Mothe

On 4/12/07, Rainer Schwarze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At 05:20 12.04.2007, Rainer Klute wrote:
>If this question is asked every now and then it is worth to be answered
>before the question is raised. This saved you and the user some effort -
>not to mention those users that won't ask but simply think that HWPF
>isn't useful and look for an alternative. And I wouldn't call the
>question "What HWPF cannot do" but rather "How to create a new Word
>document".

Hi,

that were my thoughts after I got some sleep :-)

Am I right in assuming that the quick guide on the POI web site is
generated from the xdocs content in the project repository? (i.o.W: adding
a topic is done by submitting a patch to the appropriate xml file?)

Best wishes,
Rainer Schwarze