Hi Experts,

I am reading a excel file from my file system (E:/myFile.xls) using the POIFS
package. Using the POI package for excel, I modify the contents of this file.

My question here is, how do I save back this same file to the file system. I am
not able to get the writing stream to this because it is still open by POIFS.

The code goes like this:
POIFSFileSystem fs = new POIFSFileSystem(
                           new FileInputStream( "E:/myFile.xls"));

// AFter this I modify the file and then want to save this excel file, please
let me know how can I do this

Thanks in advance
Raghav