Voytek Eymont wrote:
> I'm running Postfix with popb4smtp and policyd, it all works well.
>
> however, I've now tried sending email from my Palm hand/held over GPRS;
>
> I do a POP retrieve pass, wait, then try to send, however, Snapper mail
> fails to send and says like below:
>
> am I getting greylisted and thus not updating popb4smtp...?
>

> mail client error:
>
> rcpt to failed 450
> recipent address rejected
> policy rejection
> pls try later

  smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
   permit_mynetworks,
   check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/pop-before-smtp,
   reject_unauth_destination,
   check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_no_checks,
   reject_non_fqdn_sender,
   reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
   reject_invalid_hostname,
   reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
   reject_unknown_sender_domain,
   reject_unlisted_recipient,
   check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/freemail_access,
   check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_checks,
   check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_checks.pcre,
   check_helo_access hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks,
   check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_checks,
   check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_checks,
   check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/client_checks.pcre,