> Nigel, Other members of the list,
>
> Installed latest cvn version this afternoon and it's looking good,
> exept for one small thing:
>
> I get from amavis this error:
>
> Apr 20 19:25:10 gandalf amavis[6556]: (06556-06) (!!)[TRACKING] ERROR:
> No session data
> Apr 20 19:25:10 gandalf amavis[6556]: (06556-06)
> (!)policyd/process_policy: No session data found
>
> Anyone a solution for this?
>
> Mail passes trough smoothly, and gets scanned. So this is only
> probably a cosmetic issue?

This would mean the amavis integration module is not picking up the data
for the email passing through it.

If some mails are being allowed through postfix without hitting policyd,
this would cause the errors. In which case I must maybe rethink the
messages slightly.

If every single mail is hitting policyd before it hits amavis, then its
more than likely a problem. In which case I need you to provide me with
the version of amavis you're using.

-N