Hello list,

Recently i've been receiving quite a lot of spam, from different places,
with a common denominator. The helo presented by the connecting "server"
is in the form of SPK<number>.localdomain. This is most likely caused by
infected workstations, although i am using greylisting also.

I was wondering if i used a wildcard like %.localdomain, in the
blacklist_helo table, my policyd v1 server would take care of business.

Thank you all in advance.

Hugo Monteiro.

--
ci.fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307

Centro de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
                   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.ci.fct.unl.pt             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# _