celestial_shamanka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "celestial_shamanka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 04:14:02 -0000
Subject: [GMLH] Outing Plame Allowed the Mossad to Grab Russian Nukes

Outing Plame Allowed the Mossad to Grab Russian Nukes
Was London Just a Warm-Up?

http://shininglight.us/mt/archives/2005/07/rove_leaked_cia.html
Valerie Plame and many CIA agents were working under the cover of a
company called Brewster-Jennings and Associates. They were active in
Saudi Arabia, China, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Pakistan,
Russia and Syria.

Outing Plame meant exposing this company as CIA front and thus
destroying and compromising all these agents. Basically, the most
important CIA human intelligence agents are all gone. The Mossad
destroyed the CIA using the White House.

In Russia, these agents were the only people monitoring loose nukes,
making sure that nothing goes missing, and tracking and locating
missing items.

Across the southern areas of the former Soviet Union there are
numerous nuclear devices, fissionable material and delivery systems
that are barely guarded by the locals.

For years now, and since outing Plame, these Russian nuclear devices
and materials have remained unguarded, available for the Mossad to
grab. The Mossad would use the nukes to stage terrorism and blame it
on "Al-Qaeda" or Arabs or Iranians.

The pending indictments in the Plame outing case are threatening to
shed a lot of light on the real purpose of outing Plame and the
Mossad operatives and sayanim involved in grabbing the Russian nukes
both in the US and overseas.

Will the Mossad now accelerate the staging of nuclear terrorism?
Where will they strike?

Look for nuke-proof stolen Arab passports.

Better yet, keep your eyes on the right people this time, not the
Arabs. Maybe you will catch them before they do it.

Rove Leaked CIA Agents Name in Political Retribution
The Washington Monthly

PLAMEGATE ABOUT TO BREAK?....The big news for today is that Lawrence
O'Donnell says he knows who leaked Valerie Plame's name to the
press:
I revealed in yesterday's taping of the McLaughlin Group that Time
magazine's emails will reveal that Karl Rove was Matt Cooper's
source. I have known this for months but didn't want to say it at a
time that would risk me getting dragged into the grand jury.

....Since I revealed the big scoop, I have had it reconfirmed by yet
another highly authoritative source. Too many people know this. It
should break wide open this week. I know Newsweek is working on
an 'It's Rove!' story and will probably break it tomorrow.
This wouldn't be a big surprise, of course. We all remember what
Plame's husband, Joseph Wilson, said two years ago:
At the end of the day, it's of keen interest to me to see whether or
not we can get Karl Rove frog-marched out of the White House in
handcuffs. And trust me, when I use that name, I measure my words.
Based on this and other tidbits of information, Rove and "Scooter"
Libby have been the prime suspects for a while. What's more, the
White House knows it. So if Newsweek does break this story on
Sunday, what do you think their reaction will be? They've had plenty
of time to prepare for this day, after all.

My guess would be: furious counterattack. Karl did nothing wrong.
Everybody knew about Plame already. Wilson is on a witch hunt.
Patrick Fitzgerald is out of control. Liberals are just trying to
get even for Clinton. Etc.
The truth is this was a major leak and compromised intelligence at a
critical time in the CIAs monitoring of Iran. Here is at link to
Whitley Strieber's view on the damage that was done.

This is a classic Karl Rove move. He is a political player of hard
ball without ethics. This man is tenatious as an ally and absolutely
ruthless as an enemy. If it will further his cause, he'll destroy a
person's career, family life, and put him in jail on trumpted up
charges. And he's on the Administrative team of our religious
president.

A National Catastrophe
27-Jun-2004

The outing of Valerie Plame in the column of Robert Novak has now
led to the resignation of Jim Pavitt from the CIA. Mr. Pavitt was
Valerie Plame's superior. His work has been devastated by this
catastrophic security leak, and he has apparently chosen to resign
as a result. The announcement of his retirement is the tip of an
iceberg of national disaster.

Don't believe for a moment the rantings of lying radio hosts about
this case. Valerie Plame was no small fish. The revelation of her
name is, in fact, the most serious intelligence disaster in the
history of this country. Only a tiny number of high officials, such
as the president, the secretaries of state and defense, and a few
high White House officials even have access to the names of the
CIA's NOC "non-official cover" officers. These are seemingly private
individuals who are actually key CIA personnel, whose clandestine
activities are run via carefully designed covers, companies that are
legitimate from top to bottom and are not in any way thought to be
CIA-associated, and have survived years of scrutiny from foreign
intelligence operations, and are believed by even the best of them
to be entirely non-CIA connected.

The names on the NOC list are among the greatest secrets possessed
by our country, and the leaking of this particular name at this
particular time could well be the single most traitorous act in our
history, because it has blinded us to the actions of Iran as they
are in the process of acquiring nuclear weapons and the means to
deliver them.

In the case of Valerie Plame, she was connected with a company
called Brewster-Jennings and Associates. They were primarily active
in the US and Saudi Arabia, but also engaged in activities in China,
Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia and Syria.

Two decades of intelligence work in these countries has been
compromised or destroyed by this monstrous act. Worse, we can no
longer trust any intelligence being gathered via this critical
resource.

Let me be very specific about the extent of this problem. Here are
just two of the areas of possible compromise:

Spread across the southern areas of the former Soviet Union are
numerous nuclear devices, fissionable material and delivery systems
in various degrees of decay, nominally guarded by Russia and the
countries in which the materials are now found. In addition, I
assume that the United States has extensive operations in these
areas, there to make sure that nothing more goes missing, and that
what has already gone missing is tracked and located.

That work may now be effectively destroyed.

The United States also, I would think, maintain sensitive operations
in Iran and North Korea that would be designed to see if they obtain
effective delivery systems, or begin engineering them based on
Russian parts and plans. Those programs may be destroyed or
compromised.

The result of all this is that, just as extremely dangerous
countries are in the process of acquiring or building nuclear
weapons and the means to deliver them, the United States has been
blinded to their activities.

It cannot be that this was what has been portrayed: the act of a
vindictive official intent on ruining Ms. Plame's career because her
husband annoyed the administration. It is more than that, it must
be. The reason is simple. Everybody who knew her name also knew what
she did and how extraordinarily sensitive her work was.

There are rumors that the grand jury that has been convened as part
of the investigation of this leak will issue indictments of high
officials quite soon.

The President has retained the services of a criminal lawyer, Jim
Sharp, to represent him before the grand jury.

The Washington rumor mill also has it that he's done this because he
knew the source of the leak and may have violated the law by not
informing the FBI. The rumor mill also has it that Karl Rove and
Dick Cheney may be indicted in the matter.

Of course, this is a partisan time, so there's no way of telling how
true such rumors are. In any case, it doesn't matter. The grand jury
apparently has the name of the individual or individuals
responsible. It is to be hoped that, if found guilty, no matter how
high they may be, the people responsible be made to suffer the
maximum penalty for the horrific crime they have committed.

In the meantime, we can only wait and pray that a nuclear weapon
does not go off somewhere in the world—or even more than one. The
worst case nuclear scenario is that a bomb devastates a great
western city, and the west is then warned that many other cities are
mined with similar weapons, and this is done by a shadowy "terrorist
group."

Because of the intelligence catastrophe that we have sustained, we
will not be able to track the actual source of that terrorist group.
We will, in fact, be forced to surrender to whatever demands these
unknown parties make.

I blame not only the traitor who leaked this information, but Mr.
Novak for publishing it. While there are obviously First Amendment
issues involved, the crime is a violation of the Intelligence
Identities Protection Act as well as an act of high treason. All
parties concerned should be prosecuted, including Novak. The
constitutional issues should be a matter for adjudication, given the
seriousness of the crime.

I have been exploring in my own mind what the motive behind this
leak must have been. If it was mere vindictiveness, then the person
who did it is a dangerous fool, and he should be punished and
whoever was responsible for putting him in a position where he could
do this damage should fired and disgraced.

In my worst nightmares, I fear that this was done by somebody who
shares the lunatic belief that inducing the battle of Armageddon
will bring about the rapture, and that it was done in hopes of
causing a nuclear holocaust. Or that it was done by a fundamentalist
Moslem terrorist who is actually also a high US official.

Maybe the true motive will never be known. But this is clear: it is
a great national disaster, and a potential tragedy of world-historic
proportions that, if it is set in motion, we will now be powerless
even to see until too late, let alone stop.

July 2, 2005 03:51 PM :: TrackBack
Comments
What about Israeli interests in this? The Mossad will be able to
misdirect US foreign policy even more after basically destroying the
CIA assets.

The Mossad can now secretly acquire the unchecked nukes in Russia.

Posted by Thinker at July 7, 2005 03:55 PM
Interesting point. While I generally haven't worried about Israeli's
with the bomb believing they would never use the bomb offensively, I
find my cynicism escalating.

Posted by Dave Marco at July 7, 2005 06:06 PM

http://shininglight.us/mt/archives/2005/07/rove_leaked_cia.html

Political science Social sciences Identity protection
Federal grand jury

Search the archives for political-research at http://www.terazen.com/