Octopus Pressure on Patrick Fitzgerald

Can you imagine the pressure, bribes, intimidation, threats and black ops that are probably being brought to bear on Patrick Fitzgerald for him to back off from his investigation of Plamegate?

The neocons have everything riding on pressing ahead with their World War IV/Clash of Civilizations blueprint for world domination.  How annoying it must be for them to have this meddlesome Irishman, this impoverished individual (by billionaire standards) disrupt their plans.

All the dirty tricks they brought to bear to try to destroy Joseph Wilson and Valerie Plame they will probably double and triple up on to throw Fitzgerald off the track.  Have they already managed to get to him?  Or does he have powerful patrons who are protecting him?  I assume we will know by late this afternoon.

Search the archives for political-research at http://www.terazen.com/