I couldn't help but notice how this article seems to be absent the
usual cynicism (aside from the "conspiracy theorists" label, if one
takes offense to that).  It even felt like it was defending the
reasons behind the movement by citing the August 2004 Zogby opinion
poll.  One would be hard pressed to find a similar article printed
here in the States, which didn't mention "Charlie Sheen"
and "conspiracy kook" in the same sentence (he's taken a serious
beating in the press for stating his opinions on 9/11).

Interesting also that I searched latimes.com and couldn't find any
mention of the 9/11 conference.  (Unless I missed it, they didn't
cover it.)

Strange and ridiculous – ridiculous that one has to find
out what's happening on the forefront of the 9/11 "Truth Movement"
in the States on "Yahoo Asia."  (Perfect example of American media
censorship, wouldn't you say?)

... just one of the major roadblocks "truthseekers" find
themselves up against, no doubt, when attempting to bring the
movement mainstream.

--- In political-research@yahoogroups.com, Sean McBride

http://www.furl.net

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/TySplB/TM