Thinking like a conspiracy planner

If we accept the fact that the American military had to be behind the September 11 attacks, at least to the extent of arranging not to shoot down any of the attacking planes, we have to assume that somebody associated with the Pentagon was involved in the creation of the conspiracy. The planning of American conspiracies tends to be meticulous, with the problems arising in the execution of the plans (the kind of people you have to hire to do these things aren't good at following orders). Conspiracy planners have two issues: Create a plan that will accomplish the goals of the conspirators; and Don't get caught. In this case, the goal was to create a casus belli for a series of wars which would benefit the Pentagon generals (who thrive in wartime), materially benefit the military-industrial complex,...

Source: http://xymphora.blogspot.com/2006/09/thinking-like-conspiracy-planner.html

Intelligence Social network