The Carbonite Solution to Online Backups (Michael Arrington/TechCrunch)

The Carbonite Solution to Online Backups — We've been tracking online storage for nearly a year, and for good reason. As the PC becomes the center of our digital lives, having backups of email, photos, videos and music becomes increasingly important. Solutions like Foldershare …

Source: http://www.techmeme.com/060917/p33#a060917p33

Intelligence Social network