> What do you mean here, Vig? [see below: Relevance?] One definitely can
> argue that Zbig has the advantage of being outside the power circles
> that acted on / or had to act in the post 9/11 environment.

VMANN:  so?  whether or not luke is secretly evil has no relevence to the
matter at hand.  neither does zbig's access to the POST 911 power circles, i
would suggest.

 As one could> definitely confront him with his own earlier decisions, BUT
whatever> despot Saddam was, Iraq was secular and not "islamofascist". This
should> not be allowed to slip down the memory hole. This is a very central
> issue. And it is at the center of interest for many people,>
> understandably.
> > Now what could make you want to attack Brzezinski now, he is among the
> few that has apparently been a consistent critic of the WWIII/IV
> neocon strategy? And that is the reason why people are listening to Zbig
> now.

VMANN:  well, luke and the boys also confronted willian kristol, iirc.  zbig
just happened to be speaking at the local YMCA.

> I can't believe this mad act is a  neocon directed op, but I ask myself
> what feeds the heightened emotionality of this guy, his anger his
> madness his prejudice and stupidity. And the only thing that comes to
> mind in this context is the constant fear rap and ideas from right wing
> circles.

VMANN:  what evidence is there of heightened emotionality, prejudice and/or
stupidity?  also, give relevance.

> What is this guy's intent?  What makes him so sure that Zbig is the
> ultimate evil NOW? The only motive I can see is he does not want people
> to listen to him, why??? Is he supporting the government, the war on
> terror?
> Don't you agree it was a badly planned and stupid act?

VMANN:  well, to be honest, seeing these young kids doing this stuff warms
my heart.  i was in a similar position with the feminazis, back in the day.
vigilius haufniensis