> On 6/29/07, Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:White ethnic
> militants are a negligible factor in contemporary American politics...

     If you lived in a neighborhood w/ immigrants from Central
America, like I have, hard working and loyal to the mainstream ,
"American, " values of family and faith, but, hounded by The Minuteman
racists and a GOP that just defeated the Immigration bill in the
Senate, you wouldn't say that.
   Or if you lived in a Black neighborhood, like I did in Oakland, Ca.
in the 90's, you wouldn't be so blase about white nationalist racists.

--
Michael Pugliese