I'm curious: with which ethnic group do you most strongly identify?  Which
ethnic tradition has most influenced you?

And do you support illegal immigration?  Legal immigration is a fine American
tradition.  Illegal immigration on the scale we are seeing it is a disaster.
Any administration which has no control over 12 million illegal immigrants
clearly has no real intention of preventing domestic terrorism.  (I am not
arguing that illegal immigrants are terrorists; I am arguing that a society
which is unable to prevent being inundated by illegal immigrants certainly
lacks the ability to prevent terrorists from slipping over the border.)

With regard to white ethnic nationalists at high levels of the current American
government: can you name them?  Who are the equivalents of the Israeli-obsessed
neocons?  Is there a white nationalist version of Elliott Abrams in the Bush 43
administration?

Michael Pugliese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  >
On 6/29/07, Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:White ethnic
 > militants are a negligible factor in contemporary American politics...

 If you lived in a neighborhood w/ immigrants from Central
 America, like I have, hard working and loyal to the mainstream ,
 "American, " values of family and faith, but, hounded by The Minuteman
 racists and a GOP that just defeated the Immigration bill in the
 Senate, you wouldn't say that.
    Or if you lived in a Black neighborhood, like I did in Oakland, Ca.
 in the 90's, you wouldn't be so blase about white nationalist racists.

 --
 Michael Pugliese