On 6/30/07, Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Your political agenda is gradually beginning to take shape and come
clearly into view, as measured by which issues most preoccupy you.

*   You know if I was a Zionist Neo-Con, I would have charged you with
wanting to see, Israel nuked by Iran...Setting off a real 2nd Holocaust in
the entire Middle East, given that Israel has at least 200 nukes to
retaliate.*

    Instead I just think you have an unhealthy case of some type of DSM4
disorder, I'll call it Too Much Jews On The Brain OCD.
  If you weren't so singleminded you'd be surprised to learn I suppose that
our solutions for that damned mess would be close. I hope. Two state
solution, dismantle all the settlements, Israel within '67 borders,
substantial aid to a Palestinian State, monetary settlements to victims of
the Nakba.

--
Michael Pugliese