[Indispensable tool -- a Web-based Slickrun. The command line lives.]

Sent to you by Sean McBride via Google Reader: YubNub via About Web
Search on Jul 30, 2007 YubNub is a treasury of user-submitted shortcuts
that enable you to search the Web more quickly and efficiently. I use
YubNub constantly throughout the day for my most frequent Web...
Things you can do from here:
- Visit the original item on About Web Search
- Subscribe to About Web Search using Google Reader
favorite sites