tcgrins, methinks you're way off on that "infiltrator" theory -- my assessment
was based on the clear long-standing personal bond between Lynn FdR and the
Clintons.

Read and consider this carefully - it's a paste from a post I made here earlier
this year:

"I'm always doing everything I possibly can for Hillary Clinton."
~ Lynn Forester de Rothschild

[...]

When 67-year-old British banking scion Sir Evelyn Rothschild first set eyes on
44-year-old Lynn Forester at the 1998 Bilderberg conference — the matchmaker
was none other than Henry Kissinger — she was already a woman of major means.

A corporate lawyer and telecommunications entrepreneur, the sparkly blond
ex-wife of former New York politician Andrew Stein had made more than $100
million from the sale of cleverly acquired wireless broadband licenses.

She was also sexy, charming, and dazzlingly well connected.

Two years later, after the smitten Sir Evelyn divorced his second wife,
Victoria Schott, the mother of his three children, Forester became the third
Lady Rothschild.

After marrying in November 2000 at a London synagogue, they honeymooned at the
White House,  guests of Lynn's good friends Bill and Hillary Clinton.

[...]

L.G.: Let me ask you, when your fellow capitalists come to you and express
worries and fears about what Hillary Clinton will do in terms of raising taxes
on capital gains and hedge fund operators, and income taxes, what do you tell
them to reassure them that Hillary will be good for business?

L.R.: First of all, Hillary will be good for America. And so if we care about
our country — which all of my fellow capitalists do — we'll be very pleased
that she's president. And second of all, if we look at what is best for the
economy, remember, she is a Clinton, and our economy under Clinton was strong,
dynamic, productive, exciting. And the same kinds of people who advised Bill
Clinton will be around Hillary Clinton. And she understands the importance of
the business community, and it's not going to be about raising taxes or doing
any one specific thing. It's going to be, What is in the best interest of all
Americans? And I think if history is our guide, we've had stronger economies,
more wealth creation, under Democratic presidents than we have under Republican
presidents. So I don't understand why all my capitalist friends aren't
Democrats.

L.G.: Really? Are they buying this argument, Lynn?

L.R.: Well, you know, it's funny. As people are getting a better and better
look at Hillary, they're understanding that Hillary is talking in a way that is
so positive for America. We can think we live in elite circles, but we don't. I
mean, America is about Main Street, and Main Street is coming around to
Hillary. And Wall Street and the C.E.O.'s can't buck that tide, and if they
think they have some vested interest in their tax rate, those are a very
limited number of people who think only about that.

L.G.: By the way, you may also have seen that Hillary reported an eye-popping
$27 million raised in the third quarter, which was beyond expectations and far
and away the most of anybody. How much of that can we credit you with?

L.R.: [Laughs.] I am -- full disclosure -- I'm always doing everything I
possibly can for Hillary Clinton.

L.G.: Have you made a dollar commitment to the campaign? Have you said, "I'll
raise a million bucks" or something like that?

L.R.: I don't really do that. I do everything that I can, and I have been
waiting for this since Bill Clinton left office, frankly.

[...]

http://www.portfolio.com/views/columns/the-world-according-to/2007/10/05/An-interview-with-Lady-de-Rothschild