Sent to you by Sean McBride via Google Reader: What Do Your Twitter
Followers Think? Conduct a twtpoll And Find Out. via FriendFeedLinks -
Home on 1/2/09 Shared 32 times

One of the simplest ways to use Twitter is to conduct instant polls
among your followers. But compiling all the replies is an ad-hoc and
messy process. Enter twtpoll, a simple polling app that lets you ask
multiple choice questions and provides a shortened URL that you can
Tweet. All you do is enter your Twitter user name (no password), create
the poll, and then hit the “Twitter” option and it creates a Tweet
populated with the question and the link to the poll. (You can also ask
via Facebook if you are signed in).

I created a poll asking what kind of startups do we need in 2009, with
the following choices:

- Social search
- Electric-car batteries
- Webtop Apps
- Cheap Netbooks
- Online Reputation Keeper
The question became this Tweet, which links to a page where you can
answer the poll. PollDaddy offers Twitter Polls that are similar.

I kind of wish you could see all the choices and answer via Twitter
somehow instead of being taken off to a separate site, but there is
only so much you can do in 140 characters.

Crunch Network: CrunchBoard because it’s time for you to find a new
Job2.0

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to FriendFeedLinks - Home using Google Reader
favorite sites