Sent to you by Sean McBride via Google Reader: Review: Programming
Collective Intelligence via Federated Search by Sol on 1/12/09
Web 2.0 is a fascination of mine. I’m very community oriented and I’ve
watched the computer industry evolve over the past nearly thirty years.
I’m very excited about the potential for people and computers to change
the world and to help solve our most pressing problems.

Lorcan Dempsey took a look at O’Reilly’s “Programming Collective
Intelligence” and he inspired me to look at the book as well. I blogged
about Lorcan’s blog article and was able to get a review copy of the
book.

(more…)

ShareThis

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Federated Search using Google Reader
favorite sites