The truth could bite you right square in the butt, ....You still wouldn't
notice it P.A. Here is the link to the video, see for yourself :
(Q)"I can do my part, like doing things like working really really hard, to
get a natural gas pipeline, about a 30 billion dollar project that's gonna
create a lot of jobs for a lot of Alaskans cause there will be a lot of
energy flowing through here, and  pray about that also.  I think God's will
has to be done, in unifying people and companies in getting that gas line
built so pray for that..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS_VduCWhzM

=====