Geez, I have been in this group for about four months now, and it has taken
me this long to realize how dumb some of these folks really are.   Political
Amazon doesn't know the difference between a Republican, a Communist and a
Democrat,  Hollywood doesn't know where Pakistan or Iraq is on a map, and
Mike532 hasn't a clue.  Mike532 might very well be mentally, "Special"; if
that is the politically correct term..... These are the folks that are
clamoring for Obama!!
It is disheartening to know that these folks are Americans, and have the
ability to drive automobiles, travel around amongst us, breed, and raise
children.  These are the very folks who for years, have said,"I wouldn't
mind paying a little more taxes, if it will help the deficit", and for the
last seven years, have said, "I wouldn't mind losing a few of my rights, as
long as I feel safe".

Very scary!!