The National Enquirer claims to have a source that says about Track
Palin, Sarah Palin's 19 year old son, "I've seen him snort cocaine,
snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed." It seems kind
of odd that a rich kid, son of the governor, is enlisting to go to
Iraq where he could get a leg blown off or worse. A family friend also
says of Bristol Palin, "Bristol was a huge stoner and drinker." It
seems that Bristol was banished from home for a time when the hot-
headed Sarah found out about her pregnancy. I think that Sarah belongs
at home looking after her five children, not mayor, governor or vice
president. The Bible says that even to hold the office of deacon in
the church you must rule your own house and children well. "Let the
deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their
own houses well," 1 Timothy 3:12. It says in Titus 2:5 that the aged
women should teach the younger women to be "keepers at home." If Sarah
doesn't know how to rule well her own children and house how is she
going to, if ever needed, rule our whole country? See
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/_palin_family_shockers_what_sarahs_really_hiding/celebrity/65407