http://modernjackassmag.com/2008/08/28/ignorant-obama-enorsements-my-president-is-black/

By "Young Jeezy"

This'll be the realest shit I never post. Shit that's a lie but anyway,
please rise for the anthem of the Democratic National Convention and Barack
Obama's apparently imminent inauguration. Join us in singing along the
chorus with Young Jeezy:

*"My president is black, my Lambo's blue*

*And I be goddamn if my rims ain't too*

*My momma ain't at home and daddy still in jail*

*Tryna make a plate, anybody seen the scale?*

*My president is black, my Lambo's blue*

*And I be goddamn if my rims ain't too*

*My money's light green and my Jordan's light grey*

*And they love to see white, now how much you tryna pay?"*

Oh ok…I'm sure that's paid for by Obama's campaign. Umm that should help a
lot. Well maybe he's just being a clown, let's look at some of the verses
right quick:

*"Me I see great white, heavy as killer whales*

*I cannot believe this, who knew it came in bales?*

*Who knew it came with jail? Who knew it came with prison?"*

I don't know, probably 99% of the American population knows that dealing
crack cocaine can probably land you in prison at least for the night. And
what the hell does this have to do with Obama and a black president? Let's
check back in with Mr. Jenkins:

*"Bush robbed all us, would that make him a criminal?*

*And then he cheated in Florida would that make him a Seminole?"*

Ok I guess he's at least talking about a political figure now. The
references is a little (8 goddamn years!) old I suppose, and I have no idea
why he would be a Seminole because he cheated in Florida. The rest of the
first verse has some nonsense about sending an email to Jesus and Moses,
while CC-ing Allah, but maybe The Snowman will get it together in the second
verse:

*"Woke up this morning, headache THIS BIG!*

*Pay all these damn bills, feed all these damn kids*

*Buy all these school shoes, buy all these school clothes*

*For some strange reason my son addicted to polos"*

He's somewhat on the right track now, talking about the recession and how
all the bills are adding up. But is it necessary to hate on your kids? And
isn't he basically saying his son is a bitch for liking polo shirts? Maybe
he's got a little Kanye in him? Ok Jeezy, I got faith in you, finish this
off strong:

*"Obama for mankind,*

*We ready for a damn change so y'all let the man shine*

*Stuntin' on Martin Luther cause I'm feelin' just like a King*

*Guess this is what he meant when he said that he had a dream"*

YES! The man the song is titled after is finally mentioned! But then Young
Jizzle KIND OF shoots himself in the foot claiming to be "stuntin' like
Martin Luther." Seriously what the fuck are you talking about? Ok fine
Jeezy's strength is not politically aware lyrics. But you know Mr. Militant
himself, Nas, has this locked right? RIGHT???:

*"My president is black, Rolls – golden charms,*

*22" rims like Hulk Hogan's arms"*

Alright what the fuck? Seriously what the hell are these 2 guys doing? Goddamn
you, 8 lines into the verse and you're talking about this shit? I know you
have a new wave of fans from appearing on the Colbert Report and picketing
against Fox News (you know who you are…how's CC Sabathia?), but shame on you
Nas. Ok close it out strong:

*"My black president, yeah, Obama for real*

*They gotta put your face on the $5,000 bill"*

Oh yeah that's realistic. Hey dude you got change for $5 G's? I really want
this 25 cent pack of gum. Come on dude this is legal tender.

Thanks guys, I'm sure Barack is proud and you just swung the election in his
direction. In the outro, Jeezy goes on to mention other prominent Black
Americans such as Booker T. Washington, Jackie Robinson, Sidney Poitier, and
of course…himself:

*"I'm important too though!*

*I was the first nigga to ride through my hood in a Lamborghini"*

Let's get this straight though, I'm not a hater (Hi!). Pretty much anything
Young Jeezy puts out, I like on some level and this song is no exception
considering I've listened to it maybe 50 times in the last week. While the
message behind this makes absolutely no sense and pretty much HURTS Obama,
the entertainment value is higher than Lil' Wayne in the recording studio. Now
let's just hope this song doesn't become McCain's incredibly ironic
inauguration anthem.