Our Republican controlled government suddenly sees a big catastrophe
when crooked Wall Street companies like Lehman Brothers, AIG, Fannie
Mae, and Freddie Mac start to go bankrupt. Why isn't it a catastrophe
when we already have 700,000 homeless people, half of them veterans?
Nobody's bailing them out. And these numbers are growing rapidly, as
tent cities are springing up in numerous cities across the US. A lot
of these problems were caused by Republican Ronald Reagan deregulating
the banks. Now we're seeing that many of these banks have been
involved in very risky activities that weren't allowed before Reagan's
deregulation. Regulation of banks protected American consumers.
Deregulation allowed banks to charge outrageous overdraft fees in
recent yars and give very low interest for savings accounts, because
they can now charge any fees they want and have any policies they
want. Fill out the form at this link to send a short message to your
senators and Congressman and your nearest daily newspaper to bail out
Main Street, not Wall Street. See http://www.usalone.com/help_people_instead.php