I recently saw the movie "Alaska" starring a beautiful polar bear.
These are some of the most beautiful of God's creatures and most
scientists consider Alaska's polar bears an endangered species and
therefore the hunting of them is illegal. But Sarah Palin as governor
of Alaska sued to have the beautiful polar bears taken off the
endangered species list so that her trophy hunting buddies could
practice their cruel sport of aerial hunting on them. All of us animal
lovers should oppose the McCain/Palin ticket in this election and vote
straight Democratic. See
http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org/news/2008/09/29993_comment.php