WND Exclusive ELECTION 2008
Experts affirm: Ayers' wrote Obama's memoir
Scientific analyses independently find radical's mark on 'Dreams From
My Father'
12:12 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Independent scientific analysis by a number of leading experts
supports the literary detective work of WND columnist Jack Cashill
that has led him to conclude unrepentant domestic terrorist William
Ayers was the primary author of important sections of Barack Obama's
highly acclaimed memoir and editor of the book as a whole.

Obama's 1995 book, "Dreams From My Father," won the 2006 Grammy Award
for Best Spoken Word Album and drew praise from Time magazine, which
called it "the best-written memoir ever produced by an American
politician."

But since July, Cashill has unveiled in a dozen columns, summarized
here, his compelling evidence that the co-founder of the radical
Weather Underground group – dismissed by Obama as "just a guy who
lives in my neighborhood" – shaped and refined the book with his
exceptional writing skill and radical ideas.

The evidence, Cashill says, "severely tests Obama's claim of a
superficial relationship with the self-declared 'communist' Ayers.
This appears to be a conscious and consequential deception."

Cashill points out that in contrast to "Dreams," the Obama writing
samples unearthed before 1995 "are pedestrian and uninspired."

"There is no precedent for this kind of literary transformation," he
writes. "It is as if a high 90s golfer suddenly showed up with his PGA
card -- with no known practice rounds in between."

In a new column today, Cashill reports four different stylometric
analysts now have confirmed his extensive forensic evidence, and he
awaits the results from a fifth.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79403