Young Bill's book dedicated to some fine, good, wholesome Christian oriented
kinda folks.....I wonder how Ted Kennedy, Caroline Kennedy, and well, all of
the Kennedys felt about Senator Obama's good friend, Bill Ayers, when he
dedicated his book to one of his comrades in arms, Sirhan Sirhan?

Check out all of the names that Lil' Bill lists here,  Even Tookie "Bless
His Heart" Williams made his list!!

 http://www.zombietime.com/prairie_fire/pfdedicationbig.jpg