Should McCain Have Been Expelled From the Senate?
http://www.truthout.org/110208Z
Sahil Mahtani, The New Republic: "One day in early March 1986, John
McCain, an Arizona congressman, sat down to write a letter. McCain
had
heard that a long-time friend and donor, Charles Keating, was upset
for being listed as a member of McCain's campaign finance committee
when a more prominent position would seem more appropriate. So McCain
apologized. Needlessly it turned out, for 'Charlie,' as he signed his
letter, would reply a few days later: 'John, don't be silly. You can
call me anything ... I'm yours until death do us part.'"