Good Morning!

I will make this short;  I salute Senator Obama and his campaign, and I am
proud to be an American!

No question, Senator Obama was not my choice for President, but this
election is but one example, of why our Nation still remains the greatest
Nation on earth!  We all have reason to be proud, I am cognizant of what
this election means to all Americans but especially to African Americans,
and last night, as President elect Obama so eloquently emphasized, so much
better than I could even attempt, this election demostrates that our Nation
is strong, and our democracy is a model for all Nation-States.

Congratulations to President elect Obama, Vice President elect Biden, and
the Democrat Party.

Respectfully,

Keith In Tampa